A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Markezich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Markezich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Markezich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Markezich graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Markezich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Jane Markezich MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Markezich practice?
- Dr. Amy Markezich has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amy Markezich practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA and Kirkland, WA.
See Bellevue Internists, Bellevue Critical Care Practitioners, and Bellevue Pulmonologists.