Pediatricians

2204 Pavilion Dr
Ste 210
Kingsport, TN 37660
423-224-3933
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
by Karyn Smith on Jun 29th, 2014

I have 4 grown children and am raising 2 grandchildren, 3 of which are currently patients of Dr. Marlow. As long as she is in practice I will never take my children any where else. Dr. Marlow has always spent the time it takes to spend on our visits no matter how busy she is, yet the waiting time to see her is very reasonable. I have 3 special needs children who love her and trust her. She is very thorough and will do what it takes to meet their needs until she is satisfied with the results and assured they are properly diagnosed and treated. Our family is very blessed to have her support.

|  show details
Mar 30th, 2013

Wish I would have a chance to get another doctor, she is terrible. Her nurse is terrible.

|  We love her A  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2013

She's great takes her time with both my boys. Been going to her almost three years and won't see anybody else. I have never had any problems with her. So compassionate and caring. I also lover jet nurse so easy to tell her what's wrong with my boys and gives their shots quick so its done and over with. We love them both so much.

|  There is no better doctor or nurse!  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2012

I will never go to anyone but Dr. Marlow!My 4 children have been going to her for 8 years and the kindness and treatment that they receive from her AND her nurse is phenomenal.

|  My bad experience  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

I had a horrible experience as well with Dr. Marlow and her nurse. My child had RSV and was admitted to the hospital because nothing was done when we saw Dr. Marlow. We called her office and spoke to her nurse to try to get an appointment but she was rude and condescending. Will never go back!

|  Dont go to her  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2012

First of all I had to choose a pediatrician to have my son circumcised.So to keep things simple I was going to keep her as my sons Dr. Last week she gave my son a clean bill of health And said I needed to feed him more than 2oz every 2 hours... ok for one my son is a week old and was born at 38 weeks @ 5lbs 6ozShe said to keep feeding him a 6oz bottleSo I decided to get a different Dr the next dayTurns out he is really dehydrated and in the PICU fighting to survive because Dr marlow was too lazy to do her jobI will be reporting her to the insurance company and filing a grievance against herDon't go to this so called Dr its a waist of time and way to risky for your child's health

|  WONDERFUL!!  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr. Marlow is a wonderful doctor! Her nurse is wonderful as well! Recommend them to anyone! She always works me in and she knows them very well. I will not take my children to anyone else.

|  Dr. Marlow is great. Her nurse - not so much.  |  show details
by Concerned parent on Nov 26th, 2010

I really liked the care Dr. Marlow gave my children, but I can't believe she hasn't had her nurse retrained. She's terrible at giving shots to kids. She holds them down, no matter the age or experience with past shots. She has a strange technique of holding the kids legs out in the air with their feet between her knees (their muscles are tensed-up), so they have big knots where she gives the shots and they hurt.