A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Mashburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Mashburn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mashburn graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Mashburn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Bourbon Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Boulden Mashburn MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Mashburn practice?
- Dr. Amy Mashburn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Mashburn practices Allergy & Immunology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cynthiana, KY and Paris, KY.
See Lexington Allergists.