A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Mashburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Mashburn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mashburn
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mashburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mashburn graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Mashburn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Bourbon Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Boulden Mashburn MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Mashburn practice?
- Dr. Amy Mashburn has 7 office locations.
Dr. Amy Mashburn practices Allergy & Immunology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cynthiana, KY and Paris, KY.
See Lexington Allergists.