A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Matheis-Soliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Matheis-Soliman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Matheis-Soliman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matheis-Soliman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Matheis-Soliman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mendota Community Hospital
- Illinois Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Matheis-Soliman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy Matheis-Soliman practice?
- Dr. Amy Matheis-Soliman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Matheis-Soliman practices Family Medicine near Mendota, IL.
See Mendota Family Physicians.