A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy McAuley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAuley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy McAuley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McAuley graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. McAuley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elise McAuley MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. McAuley practice?
- Dr. Amy McAuley has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy McAuley practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Pediatricians.