Dr. Amy Mccoy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Mccoy?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Amy Mccoy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2016

Awful!

She did not take my concerns seriously. I was in pain and and bleeding heavy during periods. After the exam was over she said all was fine and was about to leave when I asked why I would be in so much pain. She THEN decided to look at my chart and ask about family history. She decided to order an ultrasound and found polyps. I'm glad I pressed the issue. We scheduled to have the polyps removed and the hospital (Mobile Indirmary) that this was done in was filthy! After the procedure I had a couple questions about how I was feeling and left a message but could never get in touch with her or get a call back after leaving messages. About a year later I am experiencing new pains but will find a other doctor.

August 14th, 2016

I love Dr. McCoy she is so nice and such a great doctor

April 8th, 2016

Dr Amy McCoy

The staff there is amazing! So sweet and professional.She was ok....a little too "busy" and unconcerned for my taste. When I have an appointment that is my time, so it bothers me when doctors tend to other things when they are seeing patients. Close the door sit down and talk to me, if someone isn't dying or having a baby im sure it can wait

April 3rd, 2016

Horrible

She was rude, cut me off, didn't spend time with me or take my concerns seriously. I ended up having to go to the er. I will never see her again. I don't recommend her in the slightest.

October 17th, 2015

She saved my baby. My daughter stopped growing and was not moving like she should and Dr. mcCoy was worried about her. She knew something was not right. She performed a caesarean and had her colleagues including two neonatologists, another obstetrician, a pediatric respiratory therapist, and lots of nurses and our pediatrician in the delivery room. My daughter spent 13 days in the NICU and was delivered at 34 weeks. She is now 4 and perfect. An acquaintance had similar problems and her doctor dismissed them saying some babies dont move as much and her daughter was stillborn at 39 weeks. We owe our daughter's life to God and the wonderful medical staff led by Dr McCoy.

April 24th, 2015

Hysterectomy

I would recommend Dr. McCoy to all my female friends. She is kind, thorough and spends as much time with you as you need to answer all your questions. Her nurse, Susie, is a gem and so helpful. I am so glad that Dr. McCoy is young so I will never need to find another Gynecologist. As her staff says, She's the real McCoy!

August 26th, 2011

kakiko

I was very nervous about trying a new OB/GYN after being with my prior doctor for years.But Dr. McCoy is wonderful.She just makes it so comfortable to ...

February 11th, 2011

southern belle

I loved the time spent with me and attention to my concerns. She spent almost an hour with me which is rare these days! I felt like I could talk to he ...

February 11th, 2011

Dr. Amy McDuffie McCoy

Dr McCoy and all of her staff are wonderful.

September 1st, 2010

I will not return to her

Thank goodness this was not my first experience with an OBGYN or else I would be horrified to find a doctor to perform the annual exam. My experience ...

June 7th, 2016