Dr. Amy Mellor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Mellor?

April 2nd, 2017

Cold, indifferent, rushed, unprofessional

I eagerly awaited meeting Dr Mellor because many people recommended her but I was very disappointed in her attitude. She was dismissive and rude, and I shared personal concerns with her . Big mistake! Every word I said in confidence was written on the letter she wrote to my general practitioner and it was embarrassing and humiliating! I left her office feeling hurt and disappointed

December 8th, 2015

Dr. Mellor is awesome ! She's my age. She understands how careful regarding my seizure disorder. She's orders testing when needed to check the levels of my medicine to make sure they're where they should be. She's shows concern when I talk with her family members. Like when I found out that my mom has acute lymphocytic leukemia, & any deaths in the family. She's showing concerns about my migraines that I've been dealing with for 10 straight. She show concerns.

July 15th, 2015

She's an awesome doctor. She gets to the point about seizures & needing refills. She showed concern when I told her that my mom just got a diagnosis of diabetes & acute lymphocytic leukemia. She shows she cares. It's easy to talk to her also because we're the same age. I'll continue to see her.

June 22nd, 2015

She is not caring or compassionate.

Unfortunately she and her staff did not listen to me as a patient. The staff also was not cooperative or compassionate. My husband was bullied by her staff and we were not treated in a way that was caring. I would not recommend this doctor.

June 21st, 2014

MISDIAGNOSIS

DR MELLOR MISDIAGNOSED ME BY SUGGESTING I HAD A MOTOR NEURON DISEASE AND UNTIL SECOND OPINION I THOUGHT I HAD A TERMINAL DISEASE. VERY VERY SCARY HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU

September 7th, 2017