A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Merlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Merlino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Merlino, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Merlino graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Merlino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Allyn Merlino MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy A. Merlino practice?
- Dr. Amy Merlino has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amy Merlino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH and Mentor, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.