Dr. Amy Messier MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

March 12th, 2015
Why to Avoid Dr. Amy Messier
Dr. Messier comes off, to put it plainly- as cold, and rude. She cares more about insurance codes/$$ than the patient, and makes no effort to hide it.

August 1st, 2012
Dr. Amy Messier is the WORST Dr.
Dr, Amy Messier is one of the worst Dr.'s I have ever been too. I questioned a prescription after I went to the pharmacy to pick it up and the pharmacist gave me the long list of side effects and said if I did not want to take the medication to call her back. I got a call back after four days of being a pesky patient. Then, she made me make another appointment to see her. She is a cold fish and frankly needs to retire or have the medical board review the way she practices medicine. She could care less!

August 1st, 2012
Terrible Doctor
Dr. Amy Messier needs her medical license pulled. All she wants to do is prescribe drugs. She does not take the time to run proper diagnostics to &q ...

April 23rd, 2012
I Cannot Recommend this Doctor!
I had my yearly visit recently with Dr. A. Messier. Since my last visit six months previously, I had lost a significant amount of weight (about 40 pounds). Doctor did not mention my weight loss at nor did she make any adjustment in my anti-hypertensive medicine even though I told her of my dizziness, almost fainting, and the low blood pressure readings had been getting at home. (The nurse's aide, who took my blood pressure with my arm straight out got a higher number than I ever got at home. She told my that my home cuff probably had to be "re-calibrated.") The doctor told me to add more salt to my diet; that would help my dizziness!During this same visit, the doctor forgot to let her nurses aide know that she (the aide) could administer my EKG. I waited for nearly an hour (luckily I had a book with me) before I finally went in search of someone. The doctor never apologized to me at all.

February 4th, 2011
Should have chosen another profession
Dr. Amy Messier is the worst primary care physician I have ever seen. She is never available, when I have been able to book an appointment I have had ...