A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Mestemaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Mestemaker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mestemaker graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mestemaker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- For current insurance information, please contact the physician.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy L Mestemaker MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Mestemaker practice?
- Dr. Amy Mestemaker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Mestemaker practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, OH and Granville, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Hospice & Palliative Specialists.