Dr. Amy Mettman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2017
Appreciated the Consultative Approach to my Health
I had been struggling to decide whether or not to move forward with a deviated septum surgery over the last couple of years and had gotten referrals from my primary care physician to learn more about my options. The two opinions were in stark contrast of each other and because of that I decided against further exploring how to improve my nasal breathing back in 2015. When I was introduced to Dr. Mettman through a mutual friend, she was very patient explaining the pro's and con's of the surgery. She was not quick to hastily recommend surgery as had happened in the past, but she recommended that we start with a gradual approach and therefore started with nasal sprays to see if surgery could be avoided. Only after trying that approach and not seeing any improvement did we discuss the next options that involved surgery to fix my deviated septum and trim my turbinates. The surgery was successful and recovery went well, but I was most appreciative of the gradual approach to come to the conclusion that surgery was the right course of action for my health. Thank you Dr. Mettman! Paul Yazbeck

November 4th, 2015
My first visit with Dr. Amy Mettman was so good, she is proceeding to seek a diagnosis. She is very courteous and her staff is the same way. Great doctor.

October 25th, 2015
Searched High and Low
So happy found a great ENT. Seriously, spent so much money looking for a good ENT. She was here the entire time.

June 11th, 2015
Best ENT
Couldn't ask for a better physician. Referred on fir, called Dr. Bryan's office, appointment on Thursday, CT and lab that afternoon, biopsy on Monday then scheduled for surgery. Absolutely love Dr Bryan and his staff! When have you ever heard of a physician who actually meets you in his office on Sunday! I had to have a drain removed that was inserted during surgery, Dr Bryan met my husband and me at his office to remove the drain. His office never fails to return my calls and emails. They even call just to check on me. I wouldn't even think of going to another ENT. Dr Bryan is the best!

August 12th, 2014
Excellent Care
The office was clean and waiting area pleasant. The office staff were friendly and helpful. My wait to see the doctor was less than 5 minutes. Dr. Mettman was extremely knowledgeable. She took time with me to explain the findings. I never felt rush. The treatment plan she recommended has me feeling better already.

January 26th, 2014
Inconvenient patient
Felt like I was an 'inconvenience'. Very little concern of my diagnosis or information. Not a sense of urgency with a zero follow up phone call in relation to a serious condition confirmed by radiology. Very disappointed and do not reccomend. Have lived in Southlake nearly 20 years & have never seen such an unconcerned Doctor in my life.

February 25th, 2016