A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Middleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Middleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Middleman, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Hepatitis B
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Middleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Ben Taub Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Middleman MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy Middleman practice?
- Dr. Amy Middleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Middleman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians and Oklahoma City Adolescent Specialists.