A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Middleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Middleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Middleman
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Middleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Middleman, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Hepatitis B
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Middleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Ben Taub Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Middleman MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy Middleman practice?
- Dr. Amy Middleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Middleman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians and Oklahoma City Adolescent Specialists.