A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Mikhail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Mikhail, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikhail graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mikhail has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Patricia Mikhail MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy P. Mikhail practice?
- Dr. Amy Mikhail has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Mikhail practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.