Dr. Amy Miller-Mccarthey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Miller-Mccarthey?

November 16th, 2015

Dr Miller-McCarthy is very caring and takes the time to listen to what I have to say. Absolutely my favorite person. Am very sorry that she cannot be my primary dr

September 16th, 2015

I have been Dr. Miller-McCarthy's patient for almost 10 years. She has seen me through infertility issues, the birth of two children, and a hysterectomy. Dr. Miller-McCarthy was always honest and to the point. What I appreciate most about Dr. Miller-McCarthy is that she takes action. I feel she listens to my concerns and then moves on those concerns. I completely trust her. Her RN staff is also fantastic. I see the RN staff for yearly exams.

May 21st, 2015

Best gynecologist I've had

Dr Mccarthy is very knowledgeable and educated w her field. She answered all my questions and showed a genuine concern for pain and condition. She also doesn't dismiss you after seeing you once. She cares about resolving a condition. I'm very pleased. The only negative is the wait to get an appointment to see her.

February 20th, 2015

She spent the whole appointment charting and could not answer simple questions. I had to see another physician the next day to answer my questions. I would never go to her again - she seemed overwhelmed with her job very unprofessional.

May 10th, 2011

Is a Wonderful Dr. She changed my life and made it livable again. I can not say enough good about Dr. Miller McCarthey. Her caring and bedside manner is wonderful. Not only did she make sure I understood everything she made sure my husband understood. She is Awesome!

May 21st, 2009

surgery complaint

Had a gyn surgery 2 years ago. She seemed hesitant about it and I should have picked up on this. But I trusted her and ended up in pain every day of my life. I have no life. Choose a more experience Dr.

February 26th, 2016