Dr. Amy Million MD, FACOG Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2016
She saved my life!
I was in the ER hemorrhaging, no one knew why, Dr. Millions was called in, she was kind, brilliant and thorough. She would not stop until she knew wha ...

March 9th, 2016
She made me comfortable and answered

February 24th, 2015
dr million is the absolute best. i have been seeing her for at least 15 years , she has always taken as much time as i need to talk with me and her staff is great as well. i trust her totally, very caring person.

August 19th, 2014
outstandingly excellent
I am a 56 year old gyn patient of 9 years. Dr Million is always responsive, courteous, and spends as much time as needed to answer all questions/concerns etc. She is willing to address all options to find the right 'fit' for you.Truly a special excellent doctor

June 24th, 2012
I had my first child 5 months ago and since day 1, Million was there to answer questions- whether it was pregnancy related or not. She always takes time to make sure you are comfortable. She even sent me a Congratulations card for the arrival of Logan:) She will definitely be my doctor if any more children come along!

June 11th, 2012
Save yourself the trouble, if you are not pregnant, dont bother with this doctor as you are brushed aside to make way for the pregnant ladies. Three years in a row my appointment was "lost" only for me to show up and to be rescheduled for another three weeks away. Frustrating to say the least.

May 9th, 2011
Dr. Million is an incredible doctor. We had a troubled pregnancy. She was there for my husband and I. Excellent doctor and practice.

January 25th, 2011
Former Pt
I love Dr. Million she is one in a million:)

November 7th, 2010
The best
I originally became a gynecology patient of Dr. Million's because a friend was a patient of hers and had such a high opinion. I think Dr. Million is a wonderful gynecologist but when I became pregnant and Dr. Million's role turned to obstetrician, it was then that I realized what an amazing doctor she truly is. Every time my husband and I went to our appointment during my pregnancy, we were greeted warmly, treated with care, and made to feel so comfortable. Any questions we ever had were treated as important and answered. Dr. Million is such a logical and sincere person that I never felt unsure or insecure about what was going on with me or my pregnancy. I hope to have Dr. Million deliver any future children we may have!

July 21st, 2009
I would not recommend her
I went for excessive cramping during menstruation. I am young and my husband had vascectomy. She wanted me on the pill to alleviate my cramps after I had told her several times that I would not go on birth control pills. Against my better thinking I accepted Yaz and went off it 3 days later after it caused me severe emotional issues (which I had already explained to Dr. Million). Her office is an advertisement for the day after pill, she offered to complete a partial hysterectomy to alleviate my cramping (Nice, huh?) This is no joke, she literally offered that to me, what woman OB/GYN doc would offer such a thing. Then I got a bill for $300 from her office. She had charged me $500.00 for the new patient visit because it was "more in depth" than most new patient appointments. It must've been because I actually had the cramping issue to discuss with her as opposed to just a pap. Go figure. I say, enter at your own risk, just hold onto your uterus!

July 11th, 2008
Best OB/GYN in Gainesville!
Dr. Million is a caring and careful physician, her staff are efficient and even her waiting room is pleasant (there's a seperate playroom for the little ones). Whether you are going to have a baby, are going through menopause or in need of a gynecological surgeon, Dr. Million os concerned with your 'whole health', not just her specialty.

July 11th, 2017