A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Mohler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Mohler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohler graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Mohler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Muhm Mohler MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Mohler practice?
- Dr. Amy Mohler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Mohler practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Internists, Grand Junction Geriatric Doctors, and Grand Junction Hospice & Palliative Specialists.