Dr. Amy Moon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 24th, 2015
Great Doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Moon for several years and absolutely love her! She is friendly, knowledgeable and very caring. I highly recommend her!

February 14th, 2014
too busy
I have been a patient of Dr Moon for over 8 years now. She seems knowledgabel but very busy. Scheduling an appt is nearly impossible, and if I need to be seen outside my annual check ups, I tend to end up seeing someone else at the practice. They have taken on too many patients for the number of doctors they have on staff

October 1st, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Moon for the last 7 years and she is an excellent doctor. However, since that time, she has taken on so many new patients that I cannot even get in to see her. I called to schedule an appointment and I had two dates to choose from. The first date, I would have to take off a half a day of work and would only be able to provide my work with one days notice (due to a cancellation, I am assuming) which I cannot do because I have an important meeting that day and the next date was a month away in the end of October. The only other appointments are for mid December. I find that unacceptable. If I need to see my doctor I should be able to see her within a reasonable amount of time and at least have a little flexibility as to when my appointment is. In the last several years, I have also found that my wait time increases with each visit. It is just horrible that what use to be such a great practice that cared about its patients, has turned into a 3 ring circus where the doctor does not have time to even see her patients and we wait forever when we actually are able to get in. I really think something needs to be done or I think the practice will end up losing a lot of business if it continues.

February 15th, 2011
I have never been satisfied at all with Dr. Moon. I agree with the others who have also mentioned that they were felt rushed through their appts. She has patients scheduled every 10 minutes and always overbooks herself. She never considered my symptoms thoroughly nor did she provide answers to my questions and her negligence caused my illness to prolong. I've always had about an 1-2 hour wait at each of my OB visits with her!!(It was my first pregnancy, so this was all new to me). She has a smile on her face but is not really friendly and I wasn't happy with her at all during my delivery. She wasn't even around when I was completely dilated and ready to go, but showed up 4 hours later by the time which my epidural ran out and I was in pain. I would definitely not recommend her.

April 6th, 2009
I love her she is wonderful