Family Practitioner, Internist, Pediatricians

Palo Alto Medical Foundation - Santa Clara Center
2734 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95051
408-241-3801
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  It could have costed a life.  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2013

My mother is very old. And she understands when she is just about the get ill. So she went to see the dr. This doctor didn't listen to her. How can you diagnose anyone without listening? She said it was viral and sent my mother away quickly without giving any tests at all what-so-ever. A few days later, things took turn for the worst. I caught her in time. I took her to ER. And she received antibiotics. She was beginning to develop pneumonia. As old as my mother is, the situation could have been more deadly. This doctor lacks one critical skill as a doctor. That is an ability to listen. Asking compassion for her patients is out of the question for her. There are plenty of other doctors who genuinely care for others. Not this one.

|  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

Doesn't listen to patient's issues. she didn't even do a through physical, She was just typing on her computer looking at my face all the time.she should better be a stenographer and not a doctor. She never followed up on my tests or answer my questions directly.