A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Mos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Mos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Mos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mos graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Katherine Mos MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy K. Mos practice?
- Dr. Amy Mos has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Mos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.