A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Murphy, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Corinne Murphy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Amy Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Murphy practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.