A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Murphy, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Corinne Murphy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Amy Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Murphy practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Primary Care Doctors.