Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Murtha
Dr. Amy Murtha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Murtha is affiliated with Durham Regional Hospital, Duke University Hospital and Duke University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Murtha has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Amy Murtha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.
Dr. Jason Yeh
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Durham, NC 0 mi7
Dr. Jennifer Wu
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Durham, NC 0 mi14
Dr. Martha Decker
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics
Durham, NC 0 mi28