A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Musiek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Musiek, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Musiek graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Musiek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Musiek MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Musiek practice?
- Dr. Amy Musiek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Musiek practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.