A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Myers is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Myers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Myers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- South Nh Regional Med C-Outpt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy A Myers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy A. Myers practice?
- Dr. Amy Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Myers practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians and Lancaster Sports Medicine Doctors.