Dr. Amy Mynderse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Mynderse?

June 10th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable, detail oriented, friendly and easy to talk with.

September 3rd, 2009

Meredith Messer

I have been under the care of Dr. Mynderse several times over the last six years. I suffer from a chronic illness, Crohn's disease. Throughout all my surgeries, tests, and hospitalizations she has always been very compassionate with me and my family. She is extremely knowledgeable about the medical field and she works very hard for her patients. She is wonderful, very compassionate and has excellent bed-side manner.I am truly grateful that she is my doctor and I consider her a dear friend.

Type 2 Diabetes