inactive

3.0
  • 1 review

April 4th, 2011
No Follow-Up
Dr. Banooni was polite...but not overly friendly. She did not talk to me about my problem instead just quickly sent me off to a lab. The lab they use, Quest Diagnostics, was a nightmare. There was a 90 minute wait in a shabby waiting room. The staff at the lab were mediocre and appeared to be very low-level employees. I waited 2 weekes to get my lab results which had been sitting at Dr. Banooni's office for 10 days. She did not call me.. I had to be the one to initiate a call to her for my follow-up. Her assistant spoke to me and told me the results were back but she is only an assistant so she does not know what they mean. To date, Dr. Banooni has not called me back and it has been 5 weeks now.

July 20th, 2010
Dr. Banooni was very rushed and impersonal during my visit. She did not seem very knowledgeable when I discussed very specific issues with her (for example, toxoplasmosis, risks for premature delivery, etc...) and she overall just seemed annoyed to be at work. Pretty weird. You would be better off seeing someone with more experience and a good bedside manner.