A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Novatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Novatt, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Novatt, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Sexual Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Novatt graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Novatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- Northern Dutchess Hospital, Rhinebeck, NY
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Novatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Novatt practice?
Dr. Amy Novatt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rhinebeck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Rhinebeck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.