A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Ahasic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahasic
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahasic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Ahasic, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahasic graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ahasic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy M Ahasic MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Ahasic practice?
- Dr. Amy Ahasic has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Ahasic practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Critical Care Practitioners, New Haven Pulmonologists, and New Haven Preventive Medicine Specialists.