A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Ahasic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahasic
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahasic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Ahasic, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahasic graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ahasic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy M Ahasic MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Ahasic practice?
- Dr. Amy Ahasic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Ahasic practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Critical Care Practitioners, New Haven Pulmonologists, and New Haven Preventive Medicine Specialists.