A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Numrych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Numrych is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Numrych, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Numrych graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Numrych has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Sue Numrych MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Numrych practice?
- Dr. Amy Numrych has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Numrych practices Family Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Primary Care Doctors.