A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy O'Neill, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. O'Neill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Kathleen O'Neill MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Amy K. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Amy O'Neill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy O'Neill practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.