A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Hardin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Hardin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Hardin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy O Hardin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy O. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Amy Hardin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Hardin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Louisville Pediatricians and Louisville Critical Care Practitioners.