A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Stevens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Stevens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Stevens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Gainesville Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy O'Meara Stevens MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy O. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Amy Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Stevens practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.