Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Stevens
Dr. Amy Stevens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology, Internal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Stevens is affiliated with Malcom Randall VA Medical Center, Gainesville Va Medical Center and Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Stevens has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Amy Stevens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Richard Schofield
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Gainesville, FL 0 mi26
Dr. Emily Beck
Gainesville, FL 0 mi7
Dr. Nakechand Pooran
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Gainesville, FL 0 mi20