Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Offutt
Dr. Amy Offutt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marble Falls, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Offutt is affiliated with Daughters of Charity Children's Austin, Seton Medical Center and Llano Memorial Hospital. Dr. Offutt has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Offutt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Amy Offutt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marble Falls, TX.
Dr. Raymond Spaw
Marble Falls, TX 0.30 mi36
Dr. Michael Bevins
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Marble Falls, TX 0.32 mi12
Dr. Ray Spaw
Marble Falls, TX 0.32 mi33