A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Oliver, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Oliver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Maureen Oliver MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Amy Oliver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Oliver practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.