A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Johnson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy O Johnson FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy O. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Amy Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Johnson practices Surgery near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Surgeons.