Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Orloff
Dr. Amy Orloff, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Havertown, PA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Adult Care and Family Medicine. Dr. Orloff is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital and Delaware County Memorial Hospital. Dr. Orloff has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Orloff has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Care
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Amy Orloff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Nikki Lang
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi35
Dr. Arthur Smith
Adult Care, Family Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.08 mi46
Dr. Richard Stefanic
General Practice, Family Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.16 mi30