A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Oxentenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Oxentenko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oxentenko
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oxentenko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Oxentenko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxentenko graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oxentenko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy S Oxentenko MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Oxentenko practice?
- Dr. Amy Oxentenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Oxentenko practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.