Dr. Amy Lin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

August 18th, 2012
We love Dr. Lin!
I started out using a pediatrician in the group. We had an appointment scheduled during his vacation, so we had to see Dr. Lin instead. I liked her so much that I never returned to our other doctor. Both of my kids and I now use her as our general practitioner. Many of my friends now use her too. I recommend her every time I get the chance. Great doctors are hard to find. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lin to you. She is knowledgeable, warm and friendly. You won't be disappointed!

February 22nd, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
We've been seeing Dr Lin for almost 5 years, since my son was a couple months old. We changed from another doctor who had horrible wait times. I don't think we've ever waited more than a few minutes to see Dr Lin-the office does not overbook. Dr Lin is just wonderful-great bedside manner, loves the kids, LISTENS, respects your opinions (we don't vaccinate and she doesn't behave negatively because of it). If she doesn't know what is going on, she tells you and gives you several referrals. If she's ordered tests or bloodwork, she calls you (not a nurse) with the results and discusses it with you, answering any questions. We've been very satisfied.