A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Pabst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Pabst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Pabst, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabst graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Pabst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Anthony Med Center
- Mercy Hospital of Janesville
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Pabst MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy Pabst practice?
- Dr. Amy Pabst has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Pabst practices Family Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Family Physicians.