A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Pakula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pakula graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Pakula has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lee Thornhill Pakula MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Pakula practice?
- Dr. Amy Pakula has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Pakula practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.