Overall Review

December 7th, 2016
Dr. Pannaralla asked questions no other physician had ever asked, e.g., how much coffee do you drink, when was your last colonoscopy. Basic prevention but had nothing to do with the visit. Also she stays current, she has worked with me for years on chronic migraines, has been current on treatment and also referred to a specialist as needed. Can't say enough good things about her.

December 7th, 2016
I was so lucky to find Dr. Amy! She is the best Primary Care doctor I have ever had! She is kind, compassionate, thorough, never rushes, always listens to me, is very prompt at filling refills, and has a nice sense of humor. She has three young children, so she is very motherly to her patients. i hope to have her as my doctor for many years.

December 7th, 2016
I have seen her for years, as an RN I have worked with her and her patients and was so impressed with her quality of care, knowledge base, and compassion that I changed primary doctor to her as well as my family. Her visits are professional and thorough. The wait time is reasonable. The waiting room is spacious and you are not cramped. Her knowledge is exceptional and broad based. She can have labs drawn in her office, ekgs, etc. A pharmacy is in the same building. A one-stop shop! You would not be disappointed having her as a physician.

December 7th, 2016
Very nice Dr. and her staff is equally as wonderful as she is. I'm so happy I found her.

December 7th, 2016
I really like that Dr. Pannarella took time to talk to me both during the exam as well as afterwards. She talked TO me, not AT me. The only "complaint" I have is that when my blood work results needed some explaining and a prescription was necessary, I would have rather received a call from the doctor instead of the office staff. The person I spoke with was not very kind.