Dr. Amy Pannaralla DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2017
She is a great DR.
She is caring and concerned for her patients. She takes her time with and does not rush you out of her office like many Dr's do. She sincerely cares. Dr. Amy is down to earth and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her.

February 21st, 2017
Awesome doctor
She's so easy to talk to and understands what is going on in my body. She's great!

January 5th, 2017
Excellent Listener, She Doesn't Rush You
I find Dr. Amy to be very knowledable and approachable. She really listens when you describe your symptoms. I like that she suggests follow up appointments when needed.

August 26th, 2016
Great pracitioner
Dr. Pannaralla asked questions no other physician had ever asked, e.g., how much coffee do you drink, when was your last colonoscopy. Basic prevention but had nothing to do with the visit. Also she stays current, she has worked with me for years on chronic migraines, has been current on treatment and also referred to a specialist as needed. Can't say enough good things about her.

April 9th, 2016
Dr. Amy---The Best Ever!!
I was so lucky to find Dr. Amy! She is the best Primary Care doctor I have ever had! She is kind, compassionate, thorough, never rushes, always listens to me, is very prompt at filling refills, and has a nice sense of humor. She has three young children, so she is very motherly to her patients. i hope to have her as my doctor for many years.

December 31st, 2013
Doctor review
I have seen her for years, as an RN I have worked with her and her patients and was so impressed with her quality of care, knowledge base, and compassion that I changed primary doctor to her as well as my family. Her visits are professional and thorough. The wait time is reasonable. The waiting room is spacious and you are not cramped. Her knowledge is exceptional and broad based. She can have labs drawn in her office, ekgs, etc. A pharmacy is in the same building. A one-stop shop! You would not be disappointed having her as a physician.

August 17th, 2012
Excellent Dr. in Orland
Very nice Dr. and her staff is equally as wonderful as she is. I'm so happy I found her.

July 12th, 2012
I really like that Dr. Pannarella took time to talk to me both during the exam as well as afterwards. She talked TO me, not AT me. The only "complaint" I have is that when my blood work results needed some explaining and a prescription was necessary, I would have rather received a call from the doctor instead of the office staff. The person I spoke with was not very kind.

June 20th, 2017