A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Pappert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Pappert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Pappert, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappert graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pappert has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Sue Pappert MD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Pappert practice?
- Dr. Amy Pappert has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amy Pappert practices Dermatology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Kendall Park, NJ.
See Somerset Dermatologists.