Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best show details The best
Feb 23rd, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Pappert for over 10 years. She is friendly, concerned, a good doctor and so on and so forth. Best dermatologist I've ever seen. There are occasional minor problems with contacting her office, but it's really not that much trouble and well worth it anyway.

Annoyed Eczema Patient show details Annoyed Eczema Patient
Oct 31st, 2014

Dr. Pappert is okay but that entire office leaves much to be desired. I've had severe eczema since childhood so I've seen a few dermatologists. RWJ is undoubtedly the worst I've experienced. I can never get anyone on the phone and it takes DAYS to get my prescription refilled. The worst healthcare provider in the state of New jersey has to be the office's PA. I saw her twice before demanding to see Dr. Pappert because my skin was going from bad to worse under the useless PA's care. I'm making plans to move to another dermatologist because I'm tired of getting the run-around at RWJ. If you have a moderate to severe skin disorder, look elsewhere for care.

highly recommend show details highly recommend
by Casey D on Jan 8th, 2014

She not only takes the time to listen to what ails you it makes you feel normal. I have a rare skin condition and after seeing multiple dermatologists, I was skeptical about another opinion. The wait to see her was minimal, and she made me feel like I wasn't crazy. She heard everything I had to say, and has been helping me reach homeostasis ever since. She really has been my Dr. House! I love her and all her staff. They are so accommodating.

Terrible!!! show details Terrible!!!
Jun 17th, 2012

She tried puting me and my wife on antipsychotic medication for a skin condition! This woman is dangerous and should have her license taken away immediately!

by Jack Rosen on Apr 23rd, 2010

Dr. Pappert is a wonderful caring doctor with a great personality.

Impressed: show details Impressed:
by Linda on Feb 20th, 2008

Dr. Pappert was very knowlegeable, personable, kind and compassionate. She accompanied a student doctor and patiently explained my condition to her and then asked me if I had any questions.