A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Washington Hospital Center
- Southview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Josephine Park DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Park practice?
- Dr. Amy Park has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amy Park practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Dayton, OH.
See Rockville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.