Dr. Amy Parry DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Liberty, MO

March 21st, 2017
Regarding office visits and care.
She has a wonderful manner and Dr. Parry is a really good doctor. Unfortunately, the orders she writes are never followed by her staff. When she writes prescriptions sometimes one has to wait 24-48 hours for them to be sent to the pharmacy, as I do not believe she actually writes any herself on paper, they are forwarded electronically by her staff to the pharmacy. After numerous telephone calls, you finally get the medication she has ordered. I am not interested in the physical or mental problems of her staff, .which a couple of them are overjoyed to share. At my last visit, I was told I could access my medical records etc on-line now. When I attempted to do this, I was astounded my actual visit had a reason for it, and the diagnosis was for the opposite end of my body! I do not know who is doing that electronic entry for her, but there is plenty of food for thought there. Also, the orders she does write disappear into the stratosphere and you have to keep calling the office to get anywhere with that. Overall, if you are looking for a good doctor, she is that, but otherwise, be prepared to be your own advocate. Besides her, there is not one in that office. She is the only professional in there. It is too sad.

January 11th, 2017
Dr is fine BUT the office and all workers seem extremely untrained and unprofessional in every way :(
Seems Very untrained and unprofessional staff

September 20th, 2016
Great visit
First time visit was good. I loved how she took time to sit with me. VERY thorough!! I loved her personality and felt very comfortable with her.

September 11th, 2016
VERY HELPFUL AND CARING
I was recommended to Dr. Parry who had nothing but great things to say about her. I was pleased to discover that all she said about Dr. Parry were true. Dr. Parry seemed to be genuinely concerned as to why I was visiting and was able to help me and advise me on what to do next. Her practice is fairly small, and like all dr offices you do not get in on time (which is expected) but I think i only waited about 20 min and once her assistant was completed with my vitals I was able to see Dr. Parry within maybe 5 min. Not a bad experience at all for a woman who I believe is the only dr in her facility. Again, I would recommend Dr. Parry she is very genuine, gently and helpful!

May 6th, 2015
I really like Dr. Parry. She really seemed caring and concerned about my visit. She took action to help fix my issue and get me better. Her staff was also super nice and very friendly. I did have a bit of a wait, but that is at most offices. I am really glad I chose to get established with her and look forward to seeing her again!

March 9th, 2015
Horrible
I waited over 1 & 1/2 hrs past my appointment time, and then when I finally got back into a rm and saw Dr. Parry, she spent a whole 5 mins talking to me. Then when I call the office later on in the week because the dr didn't call in 1 of my prescriptions, the nurse told me I would have to come back in for another appointment ( the medication wasn't even a controlled rx). Worst drs office I've been to.

March 4th, 2015
Dr. Parry takes the time to listen. She has gone above and beyond for my family...including opening up her office on Sunday when my daughter needed care. Office staff could be more professional.

December 17th, 2014
You may have a long wait but she is worth it. She is very good at listening and giving you the time you need during each appointment. The wait can be long due to this, but patient care is what I prefer instead of a 15 minute rush.

March 31st, 2014
Best Doctor Ever!!
Dr. Parry has been our family Doctor forever! She is one in a million and I recommend her to all my friends!

October 18th, 2013
I adore Dr. Perry. I have seen her for 8 years. Even after I moved out of the Liberty area I still drove an hour to see her, because good doctors are hard to find! You may have a bit of a wait, bring a book, it is well worth the wait and she will spend just as much time with you and your diagnosis, follow up and questions.

May 25th, 2012
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

January 11th, 2012
Great doctor. By the way someone has posted a mixture a stories on various sites. That person is getting their story mixed up. Obviously someone younger has grudge with the doc or a worker. The grammar is from someone younger and/or uneducated.