Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
Great visit
First time visit was good. I loved how she took time to sit with me. VERY thorough!! I loved her personality and felt very comfortable with her.

September 11th, 2016
VERY HELPFUL AND CARING
I was recommended to Dr. Parry who had nothing but great things to say about her. I was pleased to discover that all she said about Dr. Parry were true. Dr. Parry seemed to be genuinely concerned as to why I was visiting and was able to help me and advise me on what to do next. Her practice is fairly small, and like all dr offices you do not get in on time (which is expected) but I think i only waited about 20 min and once her assistant was completed with my vitals I was able to see Dr. Parry within maybe 5 min. Not a bad experience at all for a woman who I believe is the only dr in her facility. Again, I would recommend Dr. Parry she is very genuine, gently and helpful!

May 6th, 2015
I really like Dr. Parry. She really seemed caring and concerned about my visit. She took action to help fix my issue and get me better. Her staff was also super nice and very friendly. I did have a bit of a wait, but that is at most offices. I am really glad I chose to get established with her and look forward to seeing her again!

March 9th, 2015
Horrible
I waited over 1 & 1/2 hrs past my appointment time, and then when I finally got back into a rm and saw Dr. Parry, she spent a whole 5 mins talking to me. Then when I call the office later on in the week because the dr didn't call in 1 of my prescriptions, the nurse told me I would have to come back in for another appointment ( the medication wasn't even a controlled rx). Worst drs office I've been to.

March 4th, 2015
Dr. Parry takes the time to listen. She has gone above and beyond for my family...including opening up her office on Sunday when my daughter needed care. Office staff could be more professional.

December 17th, 2014
You may have a long wait but she is worth it. She is very good at listening and giving you the time you need during each appointment. The wait can be long due to this, but patient care is what I prefer instead of a 15 minute rush.

March 31st, 2014
Best Doctor Ever!!
Dr. Parry has been our family Doctor forever! She is one in a million and I recommend her to all my friends!

October 18th, 2013
I adore Dr. Perry. I have seen her for 8 years. Even after I moved out of the Liberty area I still drove an hour to see her, because good doctors are hard to find! You may have a bit of a wait, bring a book, it is well worth the wait and she will spend just as much time with you and your diagnosis, follow up and questions.

May 25th, 2012
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

January 11th, 2012
Great doctor. By the way someone has posted a mixture a stories on various sites. That person is getting their story mixed up. Obviously someone younger has grudge with the doc or a worker. The grammar is from someone younger and/or uneducated.

December 6th, 2011
Dr. Parry is great. It is her staff that is the problem.You sit and wait and wait while you can hear the stafflaughing. Very unprofessional! Last two visits waited wellover 45 minutes in the room. Also, lab equipment in the room.Staff coming in and out getting tubes of blood and running a machine. They act like you are not even there. Too bad she hassuch an unprofessional staff as she is very likable.

October 31st, 2011
DONT GO HERE
Hated this office. I went to Dr parry for the past 2 years. Her staff isn't friendly, Stuck-ups more like it. Not to mention it would take them over a week to fill my prescriptions. Just an overall TERRIBLE doctor. She didn't once actually help me in any way.