A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy S Patel MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Amy Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Patel practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Stoughton, MA.
See Stoughton Internists and Stoughton Pediatricians.