A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Peardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Peardon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peardon graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Peardon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy E Peardon DO is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Peardon practice?
- Dr. Amy Peardon has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Peardon practices General Practice and Pediatrics near Asbury Park, NJ.
See Asbury Park General Practitioners and Asbury Park Pediatricians.