A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Pearson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Pearson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital Buckhannon
- Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Beth Pearson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Amy Pearson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Pearson practices Family Medicine near Buckhannon, WV.
See Buckhannon Family Physicians.