A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Philipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Philipp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Philipp, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Philipp graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Philipp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Clutz Philipp DO is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Philipp practice?
- Dr. Amy Philipp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Philipp practices Pediatrics near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Keller Pediatricians.