Dr. Amy Philipp DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

June 4th, 2012
Wouldn't go anywhere else
Friendly, attentive staff. My daughter has seen Dr Philipp for the past 5-6 years and we've gone through different health issues, asthma to ADD. Dr Philipp has always been caring and considerate and when we've had semi emergencies, we've gotten in to see her quickly. Thanks Dr P and staff!

October 12th, 2011
My kids Love Dr. Philipps...
From the Friendly staff and nurses, to the kid friendly environment. The whole experience was easy. My children love her and would not go anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Philipps....

August 16th, 2011
Best pediatrician ever!
My boys had her as a pediatrician since they were born, she is very caring, and accurate on diagnosis, the staff is very friendly, they have known us for years, they always remember our names, whenever we have needed emergency care they always get us in for a last minute appointment , we had to move and now i'm having a hard time finding a caring physician just like her, but she is the best.

October 29th, 2010
Loving care for my twin girls
I love the reception staff, nurses and the doctor.The receptionists remember us when we come in, always use kind and caring words when on the phone and in the clinic. The nurses are knowledgable and caring. They call you back promptly with information concerning your situation.Dr. Philipp is soft spoken, gentle and caring. She answers questions and speaks to you like you have a brain. She uses laymans terms but doesn't make you feel like you don't know what she's talking about. I have taken my girls to Dr. Philipp since they were born, they are three years old now. I hope she practices medicine until the girls don't need a pediatrician anymore.