Dr. Amy Preen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Preen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 23rd, 2014

Amazing

I transferred to Dr. Preen a little less then halfway through my pregnancy. She was amazing, I had some complications and she was extremely thorough. She is an amazing doctor, my situation was a little different but she never treated me different or made me feel uncomfortable. She takes her time with her patients, answers any and every question, has great bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone!

October 9th, 2013

your the best doc preen

I was pregnant in 06 was goin to dr.vo he wasnt available. wen i lost my son hunter but doc preen was she never left my side wen i got pregnant again i found out she wasnt at vo's office so i went to physicians for woman where i asked her if she would deliver my daughter and she did then i got pregnant with my 3rd child and i went to her she did such a wobderful job i couldnt het enough so i decided to name my baby after her she deliverd all 3 of my babies and i couldnt ask for a better doctor i always recommend her shes the best god bless u doc preen ur so awsome thank u for delivery all 3 of my babies and thank u for never leaving my side wen i lost hunter

August 3rd, 2012

I had never saw her before my son was born. My doctor couldn't be there and she delivered us. Liked her so well, I am now seeing her with my second baby.

December 1st, 2011

Love Dr. Preen

Moving from one state to another while pregnant was difficult and Dr Preen was highly recommended by friends so I made an appointment with her and that was it!! Very professional, always courteous, compassionate,funny and the list goes on! You will NOT regret having her as your Dr!

February 3rd, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

Followed her from on practice to another, great doctor

December 5th, 2009

Awesome Doctor!

I've seen Dr. Preen throughout my pregnancy so far, I'm 6 1/2 months now, and she is great! She is very nice and makes you feel comfortable. She is very thorough with all of her exams and takes time to answer all the questions I have. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great OB! The staff at Etown Physicians for Women are great as well, they are all very nice there.

February 10th, 2009

I recently had a few appointments with Dr. Amy Preen. She was very thorough and listened to my concerns and ran the appropriate tests to find out my diagnosis.She reccomended a minor surgery and explained to me the options I had to choose from for my treatment. She explained her reccomendation and the reasons why she was suggesting the treatment she thought was best for me. I followed her advice and am very pleased with the treatment I recieved and the professional manor in which I was treated. She was very sensitive to my needs and answered any questions I had. I have been to the follow up appointment with her after my surgery which she performed and all was well. Her initial decision on what to do in my particular case was the best for my situation after finding the results of testing done

May 11th, 2017